Please visit a participating store that can perform fingerprint setting and notify a clerk that you wish to reset a fingerprint. Then, go to your MyPage, have a single-use code issued, and show it to the clerk.
Articles in this section
- What should I do if I can't log into MyPage?
- How can I change the account information I have registered?
- What should I do to reset my fingerprint?
- My personal information has been changed without my consent.
- My history displays transactions that I don't remember making.
- What do I need to delete my account?