Cash charge money has no expiry date or limit to the period in which you can use it.
Articles in this section
- What kind of payment methods are there that can be used with fingerprint authentication?
- What is a "cash charge"?
- Is there a time limit for using money I have charged to cash?
- Is there a minimum for cash charges?
- How do I check my cash charge balance?
- I want to withdraw (cash) my cash charge balance.
- Is there a fee for using cash charges?
- How do I view the amount that I have paid in fingerprint transactions with my registered credit card?
- What are points?
- How do I check how many points I have?