A cash charge is prepaid electronic money that you can pay for in cash. When you pay with fingerprint authentication, you can use up to the amount that you have paid for, or charged. Please see the page that lists participating stores shops at which you can make a cash charge.
Articles in this section
- What kind of payment methods are there that can be used with fingerprint authentication?
- What is a "cash charge"?
- Is there a time limit for using money I have charged to cash?
- Is there a minimum for cash charges?
- How do I check my cash charge balance?
- I want to withdraw (cash) my cash charge balance.
- Is there a fee for using cash charges?
- How do I view the amount that I have paid in fingerprint transactions with my registered credit card?
- What are points?
- How do I check how many points I have?