You cannot use fingerprints that you have not registered. We ask that you always use the fingers with which you have already registered.
Articles in this section
- What do I need to do to begin using the service?
- Does it cost any money to begin using the service?
- Where do I register my fingerprint?
- I don't have a cell phone number in Japan. Can I still use the service?
- How do I register my fingerprint?
- My fingerprint is faint/indistinct. Can I still use the service?
- How many fingerprints should I register?
- Can I use the same finger on my other hand? (Right index finger→left index finger)
- Is there a way I can use the service without registering a fingerprint?
- I would like to register using the print of a different finger.