Using leading biometric recognition technology, equipped with functions that recognize veins and skin, our systems do not respond to artificial fingers used to fool older fingerprint reader technology. Additionally, our fingerprint authentication technology encodes, encrypts, and stores only the features of your fingerprint such as ridge endings and bifurcations. Your fingerprint cannot be reconstructed using this data.
Articles in this section
- What features are offered by Liquid's fingerprint authentication technology?
- Is fingerprint authentication safe?
- Will an image of my fingerprint be stored?
- How do you handle personal information?
- What security measures do you use for credit card payments?
- Can I use the service with fingerprint authentication on my smartphone?
- Will my passport information be encrypted?